The Apothecary in Inglewood
The Essentials - Essential Oil Introduction Kit
Why would you choose this kit?
- five 4ml vials
- Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint & Tea Tree essential oils
- a quick use guide is also included
- get a grip on essential oils with this fun and easy kit!
5 x 4 ml vials - Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree
|Latin Name:||Eucalyptus radiata|
Contraindications: Toxic internally, do not ingest.
|Latin Name:||Lavandula angustifolia|
Contraindications: While there are no listed contraindications, it is important to note the following:
- Lavender is an adaptogen (sedative in small doses, stimulant in large doses), and in uncommon cases serves strictly as a mental stimulant for some individuals
- Overuse of any essential oil (even a mild one like Lavender) can lead to sensitization
|Latin Name:||Citrus limonum|
|Country of Origin:||U.S.A.|
|Extraction Method:||cold pressed|
Contraindications: Phototoxic. Skin irritant if used undiluted. Avoid use if allergy to lemons exists.
|Latin Name:||Mentha piperita|
Contraindications: Strong dilution is recommended, particularly for facial care products. Do not use on small children. Avoid use on those with epilepsy. Not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy, or when breast feeding.
|Latin Name:||Melaleuca alternifolia|