Why would you choose NFH's Prostate SAP?
- used in herbal medicine to help reduce difficulty in urination associated with the early stages of BPH
- can help reduce the urological symptoms associated with mild to moderate BPH
- helps to maintain immune function
- is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Certified organic borage oil . . . 280 mg
- Certified organic pumpkin seed oil . . . 200 mg
- Saw palmetto fruit liposterolic extract . . . 185 mg
- Stinging nettle root extract . . . 120 mg
- Rye flower pollen extracts . . . 100 mg
- Free plant sterols . . . 100 mg
- Cranberry (vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit . . . 50 mg
- Mixed tocopherol concentrate . . . 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) . . . 25 mg
- Tomato fruit extract, 10% lycopene) . . . 15 mg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) . . . 10 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) . . . 50 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified organic extract virgin olive oil (100 mg) and mixed tocopherol concentrate (37.5 mg) (from non-GMO soy), silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin and beeswax in a shell made of annato (in sunflower oil) glycerin, purified water and bovine gelatin.
How to Take: Adults: Take 1 softgel twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance. If you are taking other medications, take a few hours before or after those medications.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners; or if you have a history of kidney stones. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer.