Designs for Health
Why would you choose Designs for Health's ProbioMed™ 50?
- High potency, shelf-stable formulation
- 50 billion live probiotic strains
- Excellent support for intestinal health
30 vegetarian capsules
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (UABla-12™) - 17.8 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05™) - 8.6 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) - 5.7 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03™) - 3.5 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11™) - 3.5 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04™) - 3 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) - 3 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07™) - 2.9 billion cfu/milliards
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10™) - 1 billion cfu/milliard ufc
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (UABI-14™) - 1 billion cfu/milliard ufc
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Delayed Release Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica.
Recommended Dose: Children 6-12 years, Adolescents 13-17 years, and Adults 18 years: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If digestive symptoms worsen or persist, contact a healthcare practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (AIDS, lymphoma, undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.