Plant Enzymes SAP 90 caps
Why would you choose NFH's Plant Enzyme SAP?
- helps to aid digestion
- plant-based enzymes to help assist the body in breaking down proteins, fats and carbs
- may reduce incidences of dyspepsia and inflammation in the GI tract
- Vegetable digestive enzyme blend 290 mg, containing...
- alpha-Galactosidase . . . 19 FCC GalU
- Amylase . . . 11812 FCC DU
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus stem) . . . 2400 GDU/g 720 000 FCC PU
- Cellulase . . . 1260 FCC CU
- Glucoamylase . . . 50 FCC AGU
- Hemicellulase . . . 33.3 FCC HCU
- Invertase . . . 80 FCC INVU
- Lactase . . . 544 FCC ALU
- Lipase . . 3000 FCC LU
- Maltase . . . 130 FCC DP
- Papain (Carica papaya) . . . 300 000 FCC PU
- Pectinase . . . 60 endo-PGU
- Phytase . . . 2.5 FCC FTU
- Fungal protease (protease) . . . 41 437 FCC HUT
- Fungal protease (protease) . . . 57 FCC SAP
- Bacterial protease . . . 4500 FCC PC
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus stem) 2400 GDU/g-1 080 000 FCC PU . . .30 mg
- Serratiopeptidase (22000 FCC SU) . . . 10 mg
- Dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (2050 FCC HUT) . . . 6.84 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya) (2 100 000 FCC PU) . . . 21 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicone dioxide vegetable in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water
How to Take: Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or galactosemia; if you have an allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passionfruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato); if you have gastrointestinal lesions, ulcers or if you are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; or if you are taking antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.