Osteo SAP - 180 caps
Why would you choose NFH's Osteo SAP?
- helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, cartilage and gums
- Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Assists in wound healing
- helps to form red blood cells
- helps maintain healthy skin
- helps assist with immune function
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (freeze-dried MCHA) 583.33 mg
- Calcium (from calcium hydroxyapatite*). . . 145.83
- Phosperhous (from calcium hydroxypatite*) . . . 72.83
- Protein (from calcium hydroxyapatite*) . . . 145.83
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglyicinate) . . . 72.83
- Zinc (from zinc picolinate) . . . 1.67 mg
- Manganese (from manganese citrate) . . . 500 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) . . . 8.33 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (166.67 IU) . . . 4.17 mcg
- Boron (from boron citrate) . . . 500 mcg
- Horsetail (equisetum arvense), 7% silica . . . 4.17 mg
- L-Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid) . . . 8.33 mg
- Glutamic acid hydrochloride . . . 8.33 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) . . . 170 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) . . . 16.67 mcg
- *From New Zealand beef. Guaranteed free of bovine spongiform enecphalopathy (BSE) and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule comprised of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
Directions for Use: Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily with food. If you are taking other medications, take this medication a few hours before or after taking them.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, if you are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or anti-arrhythmic agents; or if you have been diagnosed with estrogen-dependent cancer. Do not use if you have edema due to a kidney or cardiovascular disease.