Mito SAP - 90 capsules
Why would you choose NFH's Mito SAP?
- synergistic formulation containing key nutraceuticals
- unique combination of active ingredients
- features N-Acetyl-l-carnitine, quercetin, R-q-lipoic acid, grapeseed extract, thiamine, coenzyme Q10
- High quality and optimal mitochondrial support
- Acetyl-ʟ‑carnitine hydrochloride . . . 333.33 mg
- Quercetin. . . 166.67 mg
- R‑α‑Lipoic acid . . . 100 mg
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extract, 95% proanthocyanidins . . . 83.33 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) . . . 33.33 mg
- PQ10 (emulsified coenzyme Q10) . . . 20 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, pea protein, and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
How to Take: Adults: take 1 capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practicioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder; if you are taking blood pressure medications; or if you have diabetes.