Liver SAP - 90caps
Why choose NFH's Liver SAP 90 caps?
- contains a blend of high quality botanical extracts and nutraceuticals that support liver function
- 1 capsule twice daily with food is all you need!
- source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Milk thistle helps to support liver function
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum), 80% silymarin . . . 250 mg
- Curcuminoids . . . 118.75 mg
- alpha-Lipoic acid . . . 100 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus), 5% cynarin . . . 50 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), 3% flavonoids . . . 50 mg
- Schizandra (Schizandra chinensis), 9% schizandrin . . . 50 mg
- Calcium d-glucarate . . . 50 mg
- ʟ-Methionine . . . 50 mg
- N-Acetylcysteine . . . 25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water
How to Take: Adults Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hepatoprotectant/liver protectant agent function: Use for a minimum of 8 months to see beneficial effects. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, diabetes, gallstones, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, or if you are taking anti-platelet medication, blood thinners or beta-blockers such as talinolol. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other medication, if you are attempting to conceive. Discontinue use if you develop signs of liver trouble. If you experience sweating, chills, paleness, headaches, confusion/dizziness, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner as this may be signs of low blood sugar. If you have kidney disease, consult a practitioner prior to use. If you have liver and/or gallbladder disease and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.