The Apothecary in Inglewood
|Latin Name:||Lavandula angustifolia|
- Lavender is considered the "mother-of-all-oils" for both beginners and professionals
- This Bulgarian lavender has a sweet, semi-floral scent with a honey-like note throughout
- A very common ingredient found in just about everything, especially skincare
- Can assist with acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff
- Powerful effect on the mind as it can help to reduce stress and combat insomnia
- On the energetic or spiritual level, lavender knows no rival.
- Excellent choice for balancing all energies within
- Often used to provide compassion, spiritual growth, health, love and peace.