Designs for Health
Why would you choose Designs for Health's jointSoothe™?
- Gives joints nutritional support for repair, lubrication, free movement and healthy function.
- Joints undergo a continuous but slow turnover and remodelling process.
- This is affected by many physiological factors like diet, supplements, activity, stress, gut health, allergies, immune status, infections, aging, hormones, toxic load and/or various medications.
120 vegetarian capsules
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride, shrimp-exoskeleton . . . 250 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane, dimethyl sulfone). . . 187.5
- Vitamin B3 . . . 125 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine . . . 50 mg
- Green-lipped mussel (perna canaliculus-meat) . . . 25mg
- Boswelia (Boswelia-serrata-gum oleoresin). . . 18.75 mg
- Turmeric curcuma longa-root) . . .18.75
- Hyaluronic acid . . . 5 mg
- Resveratrol . . . 2.5 mg
- Zinc (zinc bisglycinate) . . . 2.5
- Unhydrolyzed collagen type II . . . 0.5 mg
- Copper (cupric bisglycinate) . . . 0.25 mg
- Manganese (manganese bisglycinate) . . . 0.25 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) . . . 2.5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: hypermellose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
How to Take: Adults: as a source of antioxidants and curcuminoids. Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with protein a few hours before or after taking other medications. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects. For use beyond 3 months, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have kidney stones, a liver condition, gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, if you are taking prescription medication as resveratraol may lower the effectiveness of these medications. If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatlet agents due to increased risk of bleeding, if you develop symptoms of liver issues (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice) or if you have cystinuria. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics, nitroglycerin, if you are allergic to shellfish or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances, in which case discontinue use. Allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.