Designs for Health
Insomnitol™ - 60 vegetarian capsules
Why would you choose Designs for Health's Insomnitol?
- blend of botanicals, nutrients and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support deep sleep
- provides nutritional support for calm brain activity
- helps promote the body's natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep
60 vegetarian capsules
- Valerian (valeriana officinalis) (8% valerenic acid 8:1) . . . 200 mg
- Chamomile (matricana chamomilia flower) (1.2% apigenin 6:1) . . . 100 mg
- Lemon Balm (melisa officinalis - herb top) (3% rosemarinic acid 5:1) . . . 100 mg
- Passionflower (passiflora incarnata - herb top) (3.5% bioflavanoids 6:1) . . . 100 mg
- Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric acid) . . . 50 mg
- L-5-HTP (griffonia simplicifolia seed) . . . 50 mg
- L-Theanine . . . 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate) . . . 5 mg
- Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) . . . 1.5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide
How to Take: Take 2 capsules per day 30-45 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbiopda or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity, these may include but are not limited to, l-trytophan, SAMe, St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethrophan, anti-nausea medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications or steroids, or if you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia; hormonal disorder, immune system disease, or liver disease, or migraine or seizure disorders. Discontinue use and consult a health car practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain, or if you experience skin changes. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you have scleroderma, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family. If you experience mild gastrointestinal symptoms or hypersensitivity/allergy discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activity requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption.