Digestive Enzymes SAP - 90 caps
Why would you choose NFH's Digestive Enzyme SAP?
- combination of ox tail, betaine hydrochloride and pancreatic enzymes
- helps breakdown protein, fats and carbs
- useful for individual with poor enzyme productions
- take 1 capsule up to 3x daily before meals
- Papain (2,400,000 FCC PU) . . . 24 mg
- Pepsin (500,000 FCC Pepsin) . . . 50 mg
- Ox bile extract (10:1) . . . 100 mg
- Pancreatic enzymes . . . 81 mg
- Betaine hydrochloride . . . 400 mg
- Bromelain (1,620,000 FCC PU) . . .45 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
How to Take: Adults: Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use the smallest effective dose which controls symptoms.
Caution: Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, if you are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, anti-inflammatories, or antibiotics, if you are having surgery, if you are allergic to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passionfruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, or tomato), if you have diabetes, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, cystic fibrosis, peptic ulcers, excess stomach acid or high cholesterol. Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork products. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.