Children's Trident SAP - 120 chewable softgels
Why would you choose NFH's Children's Trident SAP?
- helps support the development of children's brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health
- helps support cognitive health and brain function
120 chewable softgels
- Fish oil . . . 420 mg
- Providing Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) [EPA; 20:5(n-3)] . . . 137.5 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) [DHA; 22:6(n-3)] . . . 56.25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Non‑GMO D‑alpha‑tocopherol (from sunflower); annatto extract; turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract; Stevia rebaudiana extract; and natural lemon, orange, and blackcurrant flavour; in a softgel made of glycerin, bovine gelatin (BSE‑free), potato starch, sunflower lecithin, and purified water.
How To Take: Children 3-18 years old: Chew 1 softgel up to 4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.