ChasteTree+ SAP - 60 capsules
Why would you choose NFH's ChasteTree+ SAP?
- helps to relieve premenstrual symptoms
- used as a hormone normalizer to help with stabilizing menstrual cycle irregularities
- helps to relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit . . . 600 mg
- Ginkgo biloba leaf, 24% flanones and 6% terpenes . . . 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5' phosphate) . . . 50 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
How to Take: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are taking products that affect blood coagulation (eg: blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.