Candida SAP - 180 Capsules
Why would you choose NFH's Candida SAP?
- contains anti-fungal and immune-boosting substances to help control the growth of candida in the body and prevent future outbreaks of candidiasis
- helps to alleviate mild cases of fungal infections
- Odourless garlic (attium sativium) bulb extract, 1% allicin . . 150 mg
- Berberine HCL . . . 25 mg
- Oregano (oreiganum vulgare) leaf extract, 30% carvacrol . . . 100 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) . . . 50 mcg
- Calcium caprylate . . . 100 mg
- Magnesium Caprylate . . . 100 mg
- Zinc Caprylate . . . 20 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: potassium caprylate (50 mg), vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
How To Take: Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If you are taking supplements containing iron, zinc calcium or copper, take this product a few hours after them. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, or if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness, abnormal heartbeat and/or have difficulty breathing. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking other diuretic products, or if you have hypersensitivity/allergy to the herbs in the lamiaceae family.