Calendula Oil - 50ml
St. Francis's Calendula Oil is a unique product for the following reasons:
- used to help relieve skin irritations or inflammation
- can help promote wound healing
- anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties
- used topically to help with minor burns and abrasions
- made from certified organically grown calendula flowering tops infused in extra virgin olive oil
Contains 10% Certified Organically Grown Calendula officinalis (2.7 g dried flowers per 30 ml olive oil).
Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Certified Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract
Adults, adolescents and children ≥ 2yrs: Apply to affected area as needed.
For topcial use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist and before use if you are pregnant.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergic reaction) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.