Why would you choose Genestra's C1000?
- source of antioxidants for good health
- helps to maintain immune function
- helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation
- helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- each tablet contains 1000mg of Vitamin C with a combination of dog rose, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin for maximum absorbability
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ascorbyl palmitate) . . . . 1000 mg
- Dog rose (Rose Canina) Fruit . . . . 50 mg
- Hesperidin (from citrus aurantium fruit) . . . . 25 mg
- Quercetin . . . . 25 mg
- Rutin . . . . 25 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose, hyprolose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, carnauba wax, hypromellose, glycerin
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practicioner. Consult your healthcare practicioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practicioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of rreach of children. Use only if safety seal is in tact. Store in a cool, dry place.