Designs for Health
B-Supreme - 60 caps
Why would you choose Designs for Health's B-Supreme?
- Helps support liver function
- Factor in the maintenance of overall health
- Helps the body metabolize proteins, fats and carbs
- Most B-Vitamins in their coenzymated forms
- Formula includes TMG and choline to support methylation
- Trimethylglycine (Betaine) - 200 mg
- Choline (beta-Hydroxyethyl) -100 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - 50 mg
- Biotin - 2 mg
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium d-pantothenate) -100 mg
- Folate (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) - 200 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) -50 mg
- Thiamine - 100 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) - 250 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate) - 50 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
How would you take this product? Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 3 months.
Recommendations: Consult a practitioner prior to use if you have high cholesterol, heart or kidney problems, are obese, pregnant or breastfeeding.