Adrenal SAP - 90caps
Why would you choose NFH's Adrenal SAP?
- combination of vitamins, minerals and adaptogenic herbs
- helps improve energy and foster mental and physical performance after periods of exhaustion
- helps support the body during times of stress and anxiety
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) . . . 250 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) . . . 50 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) . . . 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) . . . 25 mg
- Zinc (from zinc picolate) . . . 5 mg
- Schisandra (schizandra chinensis) fruit extract, 9% schizandrina . . . 25 mg
- Astragalus . . . 25 mg
- Holy basil . . . 50 mg
- Ginseng (panax ginseng), root and leaf extract . . . 50 mg
- Siberian Ginseng root extract, 0.8% eleutherosides . . . 5 mg
- Licorice (glycirrhiza uralensis) root extract, 10% glycyrrhizin . . . 50 mg
- Ashwaghanda (withania somnifera) . . . 50 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
How to Take: Take 1 capsule two or three times per day. Take with food. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
Caution: Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have an auto-immune disorder, have any time of acute infection, are taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners, digoxin, or beta-blockers such as taliniol, or have a liver disorder. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, or if you have hypokalemia, or kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are diabetic. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs, or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you have high blood pressure. Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, heartburn, skin allergy, constipation or headaches, in which case discontinue use.